Online & Mobile Business Banking
Save time and money by banking and paying your bills online. First County Bank Online Banking with Bill Pay makes it easy to access and manage all your business accounts.
Access your First County Bank business account any time, any where using your smart phone through the First County Bank Mobile Banking app1. Mobile Banking is available for the iPad®, the iPhone® and iPod® and Android™ phones. Learn more.
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds & wire transfer funds
- View and print copies of cleared checks
- Place “Stop Payment” on checks
- Pay recurring or one-time bills without checks
- Get email alerts and text alerts on deposits, withdrawals and account balances
- Download transactions to Quicken®, QuickBooks® or export to other financial management software
- Sign up for eStatements - reduce mailbox clutter and defend against fraud
Log into your account right now.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit a check2 with your smartphone or tablet without a trip to the Bank.
How it Works:
Step 1: Open the App and Select "Deposit a Check"
Step 2: Select the account to receive the deposit and enter the amount
Step 3: Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check
Step 4: Tap "Make a Deposit" and your submission is complete
For your protection, check images are stored securely at the Bank and never on your device.
Mobile Payment Solutions
* Apple Pay, iPad, iPhone, iPod are all registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
1 Carrier rates may apply.
2 You must first download the First County Bank Mobile App and accept terms and conditions. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Restrictions apply. Mobile Check Deposit is subject to eligibility. Wireless carrier message and data fees may apply. See the Mobile Check Deposit Agreement and Disclosure for details including information on funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, and the full terms and conditions.